Click HERE to join the fun today!
Order your Starter Kit by clicking on the link. You can add anything you want to your starter kit - there are no "mandatory items." For $99, you can order $125 worth of product. Start getting your discount immediately. On every order after that, you'll get a 20-25% discount on products. If you only join to order your own products at a discount, that's just fine! Continue to learn techniques, online classes, get access to new products early, order products for yourself - you don't ever half to sell or hold a class.
If you're like me, and you get addicted to it all, you can start making it a business any time you want. If you don't want to keep up with the ordering, you can discontinue being a demonstrator and continue to purchase products. It's a win-win-win situation!
AND, no matter when you join, you will enjoy 20 – 25% off all the Stampin’ Up! Products you purchase after joining. You will get to use your demonstrator discount on NEW CATALOG ITEMS before the catalogs are live, and all the time.
You are not required to sell or hold classes or anything after you join – just enjoy the discount, if you want. There is no penalty to drop.
If you’re ready to go for it, Click HERE to join the fun today!
Not ready yet? Contact me with questions: email@example.com / 817-714-7324
There are all kinds of reasons people become demonstrators. Here are a few:
- Discount Purchasers: People who become demonstrators to get a discount on their Stampin Up purchases. They don’t hold events or sell – just love stamping and having lots of supplies.
- Hobbyists: People who love to stamp and play with paper and ink and want to share it occasionally by having an event or class or accepting orders from family, friends and co-workers to supplement their fun.
- Financial Goal:People who are working to earn a set amount of money by doing something they love and helping others join in the fun. Maybe they are trying to supplement their income a little bit and having fun doing it!
- Business Builder:People who really want to make a business out of Stampin Up – they love stamping and sharing the creativity with others and want to earn some money doing it. These people hold regular events, recruit others to join the Stampin Up team, provide classes and do whatever they can to make the fun of card-making and stamping a business that truly helps others too. Some do it part-time, others do it full time.
- Career Demonstrator:Someone who wants to build a career with Stampin Up, making it their full-time job.
Whichever category you fall into, there is a place for you in the Stampin Up family. You might join thinking you’re just going enjoy the discount on products and end up making it a career – many have done that. You might join with the idea that you really want to make this a career and then you get busy with life and it doesn’t happen yet. There’s no shame in that! You can always come back and join again when life settles down – that’s what I did!
Here are some frequently asked questions:
Q: How much do you have to see (or buy) to remain active as a demonstrator?
A: $300/quarter. This is an aggregate amount through the entire quarter, it doesn’t have to be spent all at once.
Q: What if I don’t want to do this after I sign up, or life gets hectic and I can’t keep up with it? Can I change my mind?
A: Not a problem at all! For as long as you are an “active” demonstrator (meeting the quarterly minimums), you will have access to all of the amazing perks. If you are unable, or don’t, place your $300 in orders during a quarter, you’ll be dropped with no further commitment or penalty. Keep your starter kit and continue to enjoy it, though.
Q: What are some of the perks of being a demonstrator?
A: There are so many! Here are a few:
- Discounts on your purchases (20% to 40% depending on your performance);
- Be your own hostess and earn Stampin Rewards AND commissions – not allowed in most direct sales companies;
- Access to my trainings that include stamping, business and more;
- Free Online Classes from Legally Crafty (usually priced at around $20);
- Work for a debt free company that will be around for a long time;
- Earn great rewards from the company, including yearly incentive trips for you and your spouse/significant other/friend;
- Corporate private FB group for sharing ideas, getting feedback and planning events with demonstrators from all over the world;
- Access to a database of searchable samples only available to demonstrators, as well as chat forums, creative challenges, swap opportunities with other demonstrators, and business tips and suggestions;
- A great community of other people who love to stamp and love to help others enjoy being creative, no matter what level of creativity they are at;
- A quarterly Stampin Success Magazine filled with card ideas, class suggestions, business tips and product training;
- Opportunities to travel to Stampin Up events (On Stage) – the next one is in November, all over the country, and the world;
Q: How much do I have to invest in order to be a demonstrator.
A: To get started, you will spend $99 and receive $125 worth of product that you choose (During July and August 2019, you will spend $99 and receive $155 worth of product that you choose). Beyond that, you spend as much or as little as you want. You can run this as a business very economically and I’m here to help you!
Q: How do I pay for my orders? How does Stampin Up pay me?
A: You can pay with a credit card or a debit card that is saved in your secure profile. Stampin Up will accept your customers’ credit cards for ordering at no charge to you. Stampin Up will automatically deduct “instant income” from the orders you place (20%-25% depending on your title) and the rest of your income is deposited into your account monthly.
Have more questions?
I am more than happy to answer them at any time! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at 817-714-7324.